Commercial Litigation covers all types of business disputes. It always starts between two businesses or individuals when they have excellent business relationship. It is always advisable to speak to an expert solicitor who has dealt with several other commercial cases successfully because their outcome can be sometimes time consuming and financially embarrassing to you or to your business.
If you are company or individual we can help you with a range of matters, including:
- We can assess the strength and weakness of your claims and give you practical civil litigation advice for the resolution of commercial disputes.
- We can advise on the conduct of negotiations and carrying out negotiations on behalf of clients at all stages of your business and cases.
- We have recovered several debts in commercial, partnership fraud and misrepresentation cases.
- We can advise you on partnership disputes and all partnership litigation matters.
- Insolvency advice including presenting and setting aside statutory demand notices, presenting and defending, winding up petitions and advising on company voluntary arrangements.
- We can advice you on landlord and property litigation matter including complicated lease cases, fraudulent misrepresentation lease matter, insurance, interpretation of old leases, breach of covenants, breach of quiet and peaceful enjoyment, damages, costs, expert reports and non-payment of rent or service charges.
Why choose Legal Comfort?
Our advisers have been dealing with complex civil cases over a decade. We give practical and cost-effective advice so you can understand and make sound decisions. We take client care seriously. We will return calls, faxes, emails and letters promptly and we will progress your case from start to finish quickly and efficiently. We offer a personal and professional service. If you are unable to come into see us, then we will probably be able to come and see you. If it’s more convenient we can also arrange appointments for the evenings and weekends. Our advisers can arrange all types of experts and surveyors to assess your cases including construction and Party Wall cases. We can also advice you on defective Party Wall notices and related damages.